Prototype and design before you build a circuit in real life. Use anything from Arduinos, Sensors, resistors, potentiometers and capacitors all the way up to oscilloscopes.
– virtual breadboard based design, allowing to build and experiment with circuits just as you would in real life
– you can add an Arduino to your design, and edit the code right in your browser
– real-time and interactive simulation of both your Arduino code and the circuit attached to it
– full collaborative editing (think of Google Docs for electronics)
– powerful yet easy component editor, making it super easy to add new components to the shared library
– easily create beautiful circuit boards with: free text, b-splice silkscreen art, arbitrary board shapes,
– ability to embed your design, including simulation on your blog or in an instructable